Nutritional Health Systems certified specialists in sports dietetics can assist clients in meeting their performance and fitness goals. Sports nutrition programs can be designed for athletes involved in a variety of sports at all levels of competition. Nutritional Health Systems sports nutrition programs are based on the individual client’s unique nutritional requirements for a specific sport and will enhance the athlete’s overall health along with competitive performance.
- Comprehensive sports nutrition evaluation
- Specific meal planning based on training schedule
- Pre-training nutrition guidelines
- Competition nutrition guidelines
- Recovery nutrition guidelines
- Recommendations for weight maintenance, consistent with training protocols
- Education on the use of vitamin, mineral and sports nutrition supplements